|Date: 18 Nov 2017|
|Duration: 8 hours|
|Place: Mobile Academy HQ|
|Snacks, coffee, fun|
|Lunch is not included|
Monetization is key for most of the mobile projects out there.
This workshop offers an overview of the business models for mobile apps and also hands-on exercises on choosing a monetization strategy.
- Product Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Startup teams
- Curious Developers & UX Designers
- Overview of business models for Mobile Apps
- Trends in Mobile Apps Monetization
- Questions to use when choosing a business model for an app
11:00 – 11:30 Welcome and introductions
11:30 – 13:30 Business models for Mobile Apps: overview and 6 case studies
13:30 – 14:00 Break
14:00 – 15:30 Choosing a monetization strategy: overview and hands-on exercise
15:30 – 16:00 Break
16:00 – 18:00 Group exercise: working on participants’ apps monetization
18:00 – 18:30 Key takeaways and next steps
Knowledge of how the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store function is recommended.