|Date: On demand/Soon|
|Duration: 8 hours|
|Place: Mobile Academy HQ|
|Snacks, coffee, fun|
|Lunch is not included|
This workshop helps the participants understand the range of Mobile security threats, practical solutions to address them.
Hands-on exercises include code obfuscation, reverse engineering apps, encrypting databases and implementing anti-tamper support.
Detailed potential threats with real life examples.
- why are security requirements so important?
- android security gained from kernel
- what developers should do? (obfuscation, sqlcypher, https, ssl pinning, anti-tampering)
- storing data securely
- reverse engineering the applications (weapons: keytool, jadx, zipalign, jarsigner, signapk, drozer, burp)
- static and dynamic analysis
- owasp mobile top 10 issues
- 1. OS Security
- 2. Developer job
- 3. Reverse engineering a mobile app
- 4. Pentesting
- 5. Detecting Root