|Date: On demand/TBD, Dec 2019 or Jan 2020|
|Duration: 1 day|
|Place: Mobile Academy or client’s HQ|
|Seats: min 5, max 10|
This course is suitable if you’re a junior Android developer. You can use this course to get up to speed with this awesome language. Kotlin will allow you to maintain a cleaner and more expressive code base, use concepts that go beyond even Java 8, and write more robust apps for Android.
Since Google’s #IO17 announcement to officially support Kotlin on Android, many developers got into it so it’s time for us to step ahead and grab Kotlin.
Expand your expertise as a Java or Android Developer and improve the quality of your code!
- Previous Android programming experience needed
- Workshop language: Romanian or English
- This workshop is also available on request, as part of our corporate training services
Pricing & discounts
- Normal price: 500 euro
- Discount price: 400 euro, until 30th November 2019
- Group discount: 15% for more than 3 participants
- Mobile Academy alumni have 20% discount
#1 Kotlin Basics – variables and data type, null safety, collections functions, named arguments and default values
#2 Functional Programming – lambdas & higher-order functions, use of map() and flatMap(), take(), drop(), zip(), lazy sequences
#3 Use of let, with, run, apply, use of inline functions, open classes vs abstract one, data classes, singleton
#4 Use of Kotlin Android Extension, RecycleView and Adapter the Kotlin way