|Date: 6th April 2019 (Sunday)|
|Duration: 6-8 hours|
|Seats: max 12|
|Snacks, coffee, fun|
|Contact info: 0732747362|
Minimum attendance no: 8
This is an introductory workshop to Flutter, the open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS from a single codebase, as well as being the primary method of creating applications for Google Fuchsia.
You will learn the basics of programming in Flutter, while creating a basic native app that can run on both Android & iOS devices.
- Previous programming (Java, Android, iOS) experience needed.
- Workshop language: romanian.
- Group discount: 15% for more than 3 participants.
- Mobile Academy alumni have 20% discount.
- Installing the enviroment
- Dart and Flutter overview
- Understanding flutter widgets / layout
- Simple widget animations
- Network calls
- Build a something (TODO) app using Flutter
Who is it for
- Fresh graduates or students in computer science courses
- Programmers with JAVA & OOP skills