|Duration: 2.5 hours|
|Place: Mobile Academy HQ|
Welcome to the Friendly Chat codelab. In this codelab, you’ll learn how to use the Firebase platform to easily create iOS applications. You will implement a chat client and be able to monitor its performance using Firebase.
The codelab is supported by Google with swag and content.
Target audience: developers with basic iOS development knowledge.
- Sync data using the Firebase Realtime Database.
- Manage Identity and Sign In with Firebase Authentication
- Store and access files using Firebase Storage.
- Configure an application with Firebase Remote Config.
- Track application usage flows with Firebase Analytics.
- Display ads with AdMob.