Whether developing a new product or improving one, learn how to understand the needs and the context of your users.
- UX Designers
- Product Managers
- Product Marketing Managers
- Project Managers
- Customer-facing Developers
- Startup teams
What you will learn
- Overview of user research methods
- What method to use and when?
- How to run quantitative user research
- How to run qualitative user research
- Specifics of user research for mobile apps
10:00 – 10:30 Welcome and introductions
10:30 – 12:00 User research methods: presentation and 3 case studies
12:00 – 12:30 Break
12:30 – 14:30 Quantitative user research: overview and survey design exercise
14:30 – 15:00 Break
15:00 – 17:00 Qualitative user research: overview and user interview simulation
17:00 – 17:30 Key takeaways and next steps
Price: 100 EUR
Having previous experience interacting with users is a plus, but it’s not mandatory.
It’s recommended to recap all the information you have about the users of your product.