Product Management skills are critical in any product team, in startups or big companies.
This workshop synthesizes the essentials of the topic, with hands-on exercises and case studies.
- Product Managers
- Startup teams
- Product Marketing Managers
- Project Managers
- UX Designers
- Customer-facing Developers
What you will learn
- Overview of product lifecycle
- Critical moments in product development: Problem/Solution Fit and Product/Market Fit
- Building hypotheses and testing them
- Decision making in the product team; Prioritization methods
- Specifics of product management for mobile apps
10:00 – 10:30 Welcome and introductions
10:30 – 11:30 Product lifecycle 101: overview and case studies
11:30 – 11:45 Break
11:45 – 13:00 Lean Canvas, Opportunity Assessment
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch break
14:00 – 15:00 Using hypotheses: overview and hands-on exercise
15:00 – 15:30 Decision making 101: Prioritization techniques, Intro to product roadmaps
15:30 – 15:45 Break
15:45 – 17:00 Roadmap planning simulation
17:00 – 17:30 Key takeaways and next steps
Price: 150 EUR
Discounts may apply for larger groups.
Full refund guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the workshop for any reason, just tell us and we’re guaranteeing a full refund.
Having previous experience developing products is a plus but it’s not mandatory.
It’s recommended to read this article.
Yes, it’s recommended to bring your laptop and smartphone.